What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A step by step system to eliminate Eczema naturally
- Clear up the misconceptions about eczema and food. Stop making the common mistakes preventing you from getting the anti-eczema benefits out of your foods.
- Start feeling better in unexpected ways as the steps you take to correct your eczema also correct other problems inside your body you never knew about.
- Track your progress with an easy to use, easy to follow Eczema Journal. This template can be modified quickly to fit the needs of any lifestyle.
- Form a protective shield against childhood eczema using strong anti-eczema remedies that are gentle enough for a babyâ€™s sensitive skin.
- Regain control over moments of extreme anxiety with â€œsurvivalâ€ tools and manage everyday worries through daily mental exercises.
- Stop social regret and the guilt of missing out on life by learning to make better choices about when to stay home and when to go out.
- Arm yourself with an arsenal of â€œskin boostsâ€ including daily preventative regiments and spot treatments for flare ups.
- Win the battle of the scratch, use age-old wisdom with a new-age help to stop your childâ€™s scratching and prevent scarring.
- Learn how to prepare for obstacles and setbacks so you can quickly rebound and get back on track for your treatment strategy.
- Learn how to prepare for obstacles and setbacks so you can quickly rebound and get back on track for your treatment strategy
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Eczema Free scores 70.12/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://eczemafree.org/ebook/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: eczemafree.org you’ll also be taken through to eczemafree.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)